- 20 april 2017 Vasily Levit: «I feel like a fish in the water and I enjoy it»
- 18 april 2017 India joined to Kazakhstan to a common training camp in Astana before the ASBC Asian Confederation Boxing Championships
- 17 april 2017 Sadriddin Akhmedov: «I have big plans. I would like to write my name in the history of world boxing»
- 10 april 2017 Full team of Kazakh boxers to fight at Asian Championship in Tashkent
- 09 april 2017 Women's joint training camp in China
- 31 march 2017 Kazakhstan National Women Team will be attending the training camp in China
- 06 march 2017 International Women Boxing Tournament "CIS Сountries Cup" was held in Schuchinsk, Kazakhstan
- 27 february 2017 Kazakhstan boxer Tursynbai Kulakhmet becomes a champion of the tournament in Bulgaria
- 18/02 | Astana Arlans take early control of group C with 4-1 win against Uzbek Tigers
- 04/02 | Astana Arlans dig deep to open season with 3-2 win over Patriot boxing team
- 03/02 | Patriot boxing team ready to welcome Astana Arlans to Moscow
- 02/02 | «Astana Arlans» announced the boxers on the match with Russian Boxers
- 07/11 | Astana Arlans Announces Its Lineup for WSB Season 4
200 boxers from 29 nations including two Olympic Champions are registered to the ASBC Asian Confederation Boxing Championships
The new edition of the Asian Confederation Boxing Championships will be held in Tashkent which will be more than important for all of the men's elite boxers due its qualification for the Hamburg 2017.
Yermakhan Ibraimov: «Adilbek Niyazymbetov has leadership skills»
Sydney Olympic Champion, the famous boxing expert Yermakhan Ibraimov doesn't miss significant boxing events. He is monitoring both young fighters who are going to succeed and experienced boxers.
The President’s Cup Boxing Tournament will be held in Astana dedicated to the EXPO-2017
The Coach Counsel Meeting of Kazakhstan Boxing Federation chaired by executive director of KFB Mr Bekzhan Bektenov and vice-president of KFB Mr Yuryi Tskhay took place in Astana today.
Loeffler says Golovkin could fight Canelo or Chavez Jr.
Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions not only views Saul “Canelo” Alvarez as a possible opponent for his fighter IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin for September, but also Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. as an option.