KazMunayGas NC JSC is the General Sponsor of the Kazakhstan Boxing Federation.
KazMunayGas National Company is the Kazakhstan national operator in hydrocarbons exploration, production, processing and transportation that represents the Government in Kazakhstan’s oil and gas industry. KMG is 100% owned by Samruk Kazyna National Welfare Fund.
Business portfolio includes:
- Oil and gas exploration and production;
- Oil transportation;
- Gas transportation;
- Crude oil refining, marketing and sale of oil and oil products;
- Oil and gas services.
KazMunayGas’s priority is to bring maximum benefits to the Republic in Kazakhstan from the oil and gas industry development:
- maximize the company’s value, increase profitability and ensure operational safety;
- grow to a globally competitive integrated oil and gas company;
- support the local suppliers of works, goods and services, increase local content in oil and gas projects and develop local workforce.
KazMunayGas is a leading player in Kazakhstan’s oil and gas industry. In Kazakhstan, the company holds 25% in oil production, 80% in oil transportation, nearly 100% in gas transportation, and 85% in oil refining.
Today, KazMunayGas’s major subsidiaries include:
- KazMunayGas Exploration & Production (oil and gas exploration and production)
- KazTransOil (oil transportation)
- KazTransGas (gas transportation)
- KazMunayTeniz (offshore oil operations)
- KazMorTransFlot NMSC (tanker transportation)
- KazMunayGas Processing & Marketing (marketing of oil and oil products in the domestic and global markets)
KazMunayGas’s operations play a strategic role in the national economy development and affect the interests of all Kazakhstanis.
The corporate investment priorities are directed at building a basis for the company’s future value growth:
- expand the hydrocarbons reserves through oil and gas exploration projects and new developments;
- implement projects to expand and diversify the oil and gas transportation infrastructure;
- develop petrochemical facilities and implement projects to upgrade and reconstruct the oil refineries;
- establish and develop service infrastructure to support petroleum operations in Kazakhstan’s sector of the Caspian Sea.
ДЕНЬ КАЗАХСТАНСКОГО БОКСА
Спаринги женские 23 10 2017
Вручение наград на годовой 2017
Годовая конференция КФБ 2017
Кубок КФБ-2017 (Астана-Жамбульская обл.) +91 кг Сермаханов-Аманжолов
Кубок КФБ-2017 (Астана-Жамбылская обл.)
Интервью ЧМ-2017 Аманкул 75 кг (серебро)
Интервью ЧМ-2017 Ералиев 56 кг (золото)
Интервью ЧМ-2017 Айтжанов главный тренер НСК РК
Интервью 2 ЧМ-2017 Альжанов 81 кг
Итервью ЧМ-2017 Жусупов 69 кг
Интервью ЧМ-2017 Ержан 49 кг
Интервью ЧМ-2017 Левит 91 кг
Интервью ЧМ-2017 Кункабаев +91 кг
Интервью ЧМ-2017 Ералиев 56 кг